Iceberg lettuce has a crisp and fresh taste, add a tomato and you have half of your daily portion of vegetables. Nice and fresh, easy and delicious! Also nice to use as follows:
- On a whole wheat sandwich.
- In a salad with peach and pear.
- In a salad with melon and shrimps.
- In a stew: through mashed potatoes with cubes of 30+ cheese.
- As part of the filling in a pitta or Mexican tortilla.
- As a starter: Russian or tuna salad rolls in large leaves of iceberg lettuce.
- Steamed or braised as a side dish (optionally with other vegetables).